Things I Want to Achieve in 2015

Happy Belated New Year you all!!! :)

In this New Year 2015 I wish all the best to us. Here's my goal in 2015. Check it out!


1. More Focus on Reading and Book Blogging

I wish to more focus on that, in 2014 I can count how much books I've read and reviewed. What makes me sad is that I can't reach my goal in 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge :'(
I do make effort to fulfill my reading challenge which is 12 books. I know it's so bad and so little books but it is.
I'm actually on my last book for reading challenge and the time is 1 Day Left, I prepare my self to finish it but reality is suck, I have to go shopping with my family and that what makes me failed to fulfill my reading challenge :'(


2. Balance my school and reading

I need to balance my reading habit and school. I don't want to fail my grade. I had enough with my latest third grade, before that my grade is the second :'(

3. Get more books

Last year I don't get any print book. I just read from ebook. If I have enough money and know where to buy a book in my town I surely buy more book, but sadly I can't :(

4. Find more suitable theme/template

What do you think about this theme? Is it suitable to my blog? Should I change it? etc.
I want to change it but I didn't find more suitable theme/template than this. I would change it if I find suitable theme/template.



Post a Comment

0 Comments